Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Happy Birthday...To Me!

Actually, it was yesterday, but I didn't get a chance to blog about it.  It was an absolutely wonderful day.  Every year for my birthday, my Grandmother unearths a relic from my past (be it a card, a picture, a ribbon I won at field day, etc).  This year she presented me with this photo of me when I was about 3ish...I actually still remember that dress.

One of the best part of the day was that RJ, my almost 5-year-old, was soooo excited about it!  He told his friends, his teachers and even the staff at Friendly's...it was so cute.  I received calls from all my siblings (yay!), I got to see my Mom and Grandmom and my husband wrote me a super-thoughtful poem that I LOVE!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, what a cutie! I can see a lot of Charlie in this picture of you, Rach!

    ReplyDelete