Tuesday, July 29, 2014

I am a Caricature

The other day, my son decided to go into my closet and car put together an ensemble that resembles me.  This is what he came up with:


First of all, he put on this black and white dress which wasn't the first time he's put this specific dress on to be "me", I barely even wear this one but it must appeal to him so I've made a conscious decision to wear it more often.  He's carrying a tote bag that I've carried a handful of times, a leg warmer on right arm, one of my baby dresses on his head, covered with fishnet stockings because, who doesn't wear their fishnets on their head?  The funniest part (other than the bra he's wearing and the rest of the outfit) is that he took my business card and in a high-pitched voice said..."Follow me at basilthecat.com!"  He is too much sometimes.

Here's another goof who decided to wear a bike helmet to mow the lawn
 
 
These boys crack me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment