Monday, November 3, 2014

Love and Luck 4 Picture Locket Necklace in Silver

A few years ago, I bought some vintage never-used silver lockets from a closing jewelry store.  I loved their shine, their ability to hold four pictures, their heart design that morphed into a four-leaf clover when they were open, etc. 


I hung these lockets from a sterling silver-heart link chain and the results are fabulous (if I do say so myself).  They have also been selling with frequency and since I only have a few lockets left, I thought I would share them here.


You can purchase these necklace here

Happy Monday!


2 comments:



  1. Very cool post. I like the way you present..informative blog...
    Buy locket nad pendent

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand. necklace

    ReplyDelete